NO.12 GALLERY RENTAL AGREEMENT
- The basic rental period is 6 days from Friday to Wednesday, including the time for preparation, installation and clearing.
- Rental fee for a week (6 days), tax included:
60,000 yen for a private exhibition
70,000 yen for a group exhibition.
*Full payment is required at the time of registration.
- A sample of works should be submitted to the gallery prior to the exhibition.
- The exhibitions are open from 12:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. (Negotiable)
- The exhibitor is responsible for the supervision of the gallery during the exhibition. Please staff the gallery at all times.
- If necessary, please prepare the invitations on your own.
- Please ensure the gallery is returned in the original condition. If wall surface or fixtures are damaged, the cost of repair will be borne by the exhibitor.
- The exhibitor is responsible for any sales of art works. As the gallery is not involved in the sales of the exhibitor, a commission fee is not required.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the gallery. Drinking and eating should be limited.
- Launch party is generally permitted, but noise should be avoided for the sake of the neighborhood.
- The exhibitor is responsible for the disposal of rubbish during the exhibition.
- The gallery has no car park. Please use the public toll car park near the gallery.
- Please be aware of the tenants upstairs using the staircase in the gallery during exhibitions.
- The gallery does not bear responsibility against loss or damage caused by natural disaster or theft.